Thursday, January 26, 2012

MAC Week 4 Leadership

In our closing Wimba session last night with Jason I briefly discussed why I opted for publication verses presentation. I really would like to make a presentation out of my CBR but after bringing all of my presentable content over to a document format I realized that I would have to create a manuscript before I could create a presentation. Therefore, I've opted to go for publication to the MTNA e-Journal listed below. I chose this e-Journal because it relates to my topic of Community and Musical Intelligence, and because the journal allows for the use of multimedia (jpeg, mp3, and flv) along with the published manuscript.

MTNA e-Journal


Leadership Blog Posts

MAC Leadership 1: Steven Hawking
MAC Week 2 Leadership: Publication or Presentation...
MAC Week 3 Leadership


Fostering Community and Musical Intelligence: A Challenge Based Research Project

Leadership 1 doc

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful project. I hope that this inspires others to understand that arts and sciences and language and PE, yes even PE, are all aspects of human expression, learning and culture. We need to foster the entirety of our human experience and support that to all generations. Not just when the budget allows for it.

    ReplyDelete