Thursday, June 2, 2011

BP1_Welcome to my blog post

Welcome to my first blog. 
Today I thought I would wow everyone with some images I collected in the last year, for no other reason than I can, and need to figure out the features of Blogger. 
Bare with me, or not. Heheh. 


A corner somewhere in Second Life.

The other day I found what appeared to be a magically defective wall in the virtual environment. So, I screencast a section while panning upward, and, as I did each colored/numbered blocks you see would ripple to another random shade while trailing like wake off into infinity. It looked like something out of a Pink Floyd video, but unfortunately, Screenflow could not keep up with shifting of a million tiny blocks at maximum screen resolution. What I ended up with looked like an 8 bit Qbert extravaganza, minus Qbert. Apparently, 30fps doesn't quite capture infinity, ha.


NYC last September.

I've always loved this city and have been many times in the past. Last year I flew in for business, spent two days touring client cubicles in New Jersey at a building I can only describe as a hive mother prison ship. Lord, spare me from the cubicle life, please, its dreadful, in my personal opinion. I'm from Ohio, we do have cubicles I hear, somewhere, but we have more corn, and Buckeyes, or, we used to anyway. So, we went into the city Friday night to forget about business, if but for a short while, and oddly enough thats when, in a five minute conversation walking to Ferrara's, I landed my only client for the trip.

  
Roosters at the $1 Store.

Yes, roosters, at the $1 Store. A friend of mine complained to me last year that he often gets rooster paraphernalia/nicknacks from a close relative for his birthday, even though he really has no long term investment/interest in roosters as a collector or hobby enthusiast. Once the unnamed relative saw a rooster on a calendar in my friends house, and from then on, my friend has collected, or should I say, attracted roosters. 
Hmm... Shortly after this picture was taken I purchased an ad-hock collection from the rooster paraphernalia/nicknacks you see here. I then sent them to my friend, 
for his birthday... Heheh...

More to come I'm sure. I planed on doing eight images but the rest will have to wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment